MD Title Work
In the state of Maryland, obtaining a title when you’ve just made your move to the state can be confusing and overwhelming. United States Vehicle Registration Service can handle of every step of the Maryland title process. You can stay at the office or enjoy time with your family while we’re waiting in line on your behalf!
To get your Maryland vehicle title, we need the following documents:
- Proof of ownership of your vehicle.
- If there is a lien against your vehicle and you don’t have the title, the MD MVA will give you a letter to send to the lien holder asking them to forward the title to the MVA.
- A completed application for Certificate of Title—if you aren’t sure how to fill out these forms, your United States Vehicle Registration Service representative can walk you through the process
- A completed MD Power of Attorney form. Please only fill in your personal information, sign, and date
- A valid MD inspection certificate that was issued within the past 90 days
In some cases, the MD MVA will need additional forms to give you your title. The potential additional information could consist of:
- Proof of the vehicle’s value
- A lease agreement and proof of lease payments for leased vehicles
- Lien information if you do not own the vehicle outright
- A lien release if a lien previously existed on the title that does not belong to you
MD Title Work Is Easy with United States Vehicle Registration Service
United States Vehicle Registration Service is built around one concept—that your time is better spent anywhere but the Department of Motor Vehicles. We have mastered simplifying the MD registration renewal, inspection, and MD emissions testing processes and know how to quickly and easily handle the process from start to finish, while you’re sitting on the couch or sitting at your desk. We specialize in helping our valued customers in in Bethesda and Chevy Chase. If you need title work, just give us a call! We’d love to give you back your time.